Shamrock Vineyard is located at 111 Morrow County Rd. 25 (Rengert Road) east of U.S. 23 near Waldo, 33 miles north of Columbus. A Shamrock wine-tour begins in the vineyard, then proceeds through wine processing, and ends with a sit-down tasting.
- Take US 23 South and Exit at Waldo, Ohio.
- Turn Left onto St. Rt. 98 going underneath the overpass. Turn immediately right onto Waldo-Fulton Road.
- After traveling 1.4 miles on Waldo – Fulton Rd. turn left onto Gearhiser Road for approx. 1 mile.
- Turn Right on Rengert Road for 1.5 mile.
- Vineyard entrance is on the left just past the Marion/Morrow county line.
- Take US 23 North and Exit at Waldo.
- Turn Right onto 98, then immediately right onto Waldo-Fulton Road.
- After traveling 1.4 miles on W.-Fulton turn left onto Gearhiser Road.
- Turn Right on Rengert Road for 1.5 mi. Vineyard entrance is on the left just past the Marion/Morrow county line.
- Take I-71 South to Exit #151.
- Turn right (West) onto Rte. 95 for 1.7mi.
- Turn left (South) on County Road 20 for 4 mi.
- Turn right (West) on County Rd. 25 for 13.3 mi.
- Entrance will be on your right.